The chain that holds!
A modest cargo airline with the highest dispatch reliability...
Aircraft in operation
Week to start a new line
Airest is a subcontractor for global integrators, couriers, postal services and companies who rely on their supply chain. Business where exceptional timing of the first and last mile is essential.
Specialized in air cargo we challenge ourselves to create innovative and profitable solutions. Our crew works together with our partners to cover all the risks and provide the best possible air cargo service.
Airest is an international company with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Our crew and air bases are located around the Europe. Thanks to our reliable networking, we are able to open a new Line Station anytime.
Our success relies on the quality and reliability of our staff. At Airest we work hard to be a dream environment for talented managers, pilots and technicians. To nurture the best expertise we provide internal training programmes, furnishing our fleet with outstanding commanders for both turbo-prop and jet aircraft.
Our small single-aisle aircraft provide operational efficiency and flexibility to cater to various markets and stage lengths. Air transportation increases performance, market share and client satisfaction. Contact now!
Future-oriented and environmentally friendly, we work closely with pioneers of alternative fuels and modern aviation technologies to preserve the natural environment for our future generations to come.
The longest haul 6,7 tonne capacity cargo aircraft in the world. This freighter has a class E compartment for pallet and/or bulk cargo.
- • Eight 61.5” x 88” pallet positions
- • Eight 67.9” x 88” ULD positions
- • Maximum payload 14,840 lb (6,7 tonnes)
- • Distance up to 2500 nm (4600 km)
- • High cruise speed 464 kts (860 km/h)
- • Large Cargo Door 94” x 77” (2,38 x 1,95 m)
- • Cargo Density Capability 120 kg/m3
- • 1.75” Ancra Cargo Loading System
CRJ200 freighter presentation - pdf
Designed for high revenue and profitability in short haul operations. Loaded with economic twin-engine turboprops.
- • Maximum payload 7500 lb (3,8 tonnes)
- • Maximum range 910 nm (1685 km)
- • High cruise speed 282 kts (525 km/h)
- • 35,6 m3 main deck volume
- • 13,2 x 1,6 m floor space
- • Floor load up to 730 kg/m2
- • Cargo Loading System
Technical sheet of sf340 - pdf
Certificates & downloads
SAAB sf340 - pdf
Technical sheet of sf340
BOMBARDIER CRJ200 SF - pdf
CRJ200 freighter aircraft presentation