The chain that holds!
Welcome to a modest cargo airline with the highest dispatch reliability!
Aircraft in operation
Line stations in EU
Airest is a subcontractor for global integrators, couriers, postal services and supply chain companies. Our mission is to be a reliable chain in their global network.
Specialized in air cargo we challenge ourselves to create proactive and profitable solutions. Our team works together with our partners to cover all the risks and provide the best possible air cargo service.
Airest is an international company with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. Our crew and air bases are located around the Europe. Thanks to our reliable networking, we are able to open a new Line Station anytime.
Our success relies on the quality and reliability of our staff. At Airest we work hard to be a dream environment for talented managers, pilots and technicians. To nurture the best expertise we provide internal training programmes.
Future-oriented and environmentally friendly, we work closely with pioneers of alternative fuels and modern aviation technologies to preserve the natural environment for our future generations to come.
Our small single-aisle aircraft provide operational efficiency and flexibility to cater to various markets and stage lengths. Let us find out what solution is most efficient for your need. Feel free to contact us now.
Saab 340 Cargo is designed for high revenue and profitability in short haul operations. Loaded with economic twin-engine turboprops.
We have the largest fleet in Europe!
- • Maximum payload 7500 lb (3,8 tonnes)
- • Maximum range 910 nm (1685 km)
- • High cruise speed 282 kts (525 km/h)
- • Cargo door 53"x 51" (135 x 130 cm)
- • 35,8 m3 of cargo volume
- • 1320 x 216 x 175 cm cargo hold
- • 730 kg/m2 floor loading capacity
- • Cargo Loading System
Technical sheet of sf340 - pdf
The longest haul 6,7 tonne capacity cargo aircraft in the world. This freighter has a class E compartment for pallet and/or bulk cargo.
First CRJ200SF in Europe!
- • Eight 61.5” x 88” pallet positions
- • Eight 67.9” x 88” ULD positions
- • Maximum payload 14,840 lb (6,7 tonnes)
- • Distance up to 2500 nm (4600 km)
- • High cruise speed 464 kts (860 km/h)
- • Large Cargo Door 94” x 77” (2,38 x 1,95 m)
- • Cargo Density Capability 120 kg/m3
- • 1.75” Ancra Cargo Loading System
CRJ200 freighter presentation - pdf
Certificates & downloads
SAAB SF 340- pdf
Technical sheet of SAAB 340 cargo
BOMBARDIER CRJ200 SF- pdf
CRJ200 freighter presentation